Tuesday, September 9, 2014

THREE!

How many times have you heard a parent say "I can't believe s/he is ____!"? Well, I'm no different and I honestly cannot believe it. Seriously- where has the time gone? Not too long ago I was bringing my little chubby bunny home from the hospital and now....
He's a bright, funny, amazing little boy who brings us so much joy.


I want to share an excerpt from my husband's post wishing our son a happy birthday. My hubby has a way with words (like no other) and I think he described his sentiments, no our sentiments (good thing he's a poet) perfectly.

I love this boy to the moon and back. And maybe one day, I'll actually share the pictures from his second birthday!




 photo fmtmsig-1.png

8 comments:

  1. Your husband definitely put it very nicely. Time sure flies!!!
    Happy birthday to your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 3rd year to your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwws, so beautiful. Happy 3rd birthday to your little one. Time flies like crazy right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!

      Yes- time is going by way too fast!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I really does go way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I really wish I could slow time down!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X