Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday's thoughts


1. My son will be 2 and a half on Sunday. I've kept him alive for 30 months!!! I cannot believe how far he's come. He sings, talks, dances, and is a smart as a whip! (how smart is a whip...really?) I think I am going to schedule a photo shoot. I'd like to do a cute theme but I have no ideas. Here is a shot from his 1 and a half shoot. I love these pics so much!
2. I am currently having a really bad allergic reaction to something. It's bad. My upper body is itchy, red, and swollen. I've become best friends with Benedryl. I have an appointment with my allergist for next week but if this doesn't die down by tomorrow I am going to ask if I can come in before then. 
3. I have a crap ton of posts in drafts just waiting to be finished. Only I can't find the words.
4. I am out of storage on my phone again. This is becoming annoying. I realize that I am probably the only person who doesn't dump the pictures from their phone but it's because I don't have the heart to delete them. I have them backed up to multiple places but still. I feel like if I deleted it I am going to need it and won't be able to access it quickly enough. I am slowly getting over that though. Here's a few that's not making the "oh I simply cannot delete that!" cut.
My son hi-jacked my phone and decided to take shoe pics a la Bey & Jay
He's so cool. You can't tell him anything!
Eating Miso soup like a champ! He's loves when we go eat at a hibachi restaurant. And you see that empty bowl of salad next time him? He devoured it.
5. At the end of next week we will be going on another road trip for a work conference for hubby. It is at that point that I will recap last year's conference trip... Oy!
6. It's almost Friday!!!!!
 photo fmtmsig-1.png

4 comments:

  1. he IS SO COOL! Love the sunglasses and that hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is totally cool...ahhh 2 years...that's so exciting. love the photo shoot, i've been terrible with them. i need to get better before he turns two!! i understand about the photo dumping...i take too many pictures and videos too. what did parents do before smart phones???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is adorable!!! & trust me, you are not the only one who does not dump old pics out of the phone, i just cant do it lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son is adorable!! & Trust me, you are not the only one that keeps old pics in their phone, im guilty of it myself! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X