Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day!!


We get an extra day this year! I was gonna use this as an opportunity to say something motivational like we get an extra day to tell someone you love them, let go of the negativity, etc. But who am I kidding- this motivated mamma is out of motivation. My beautiful baby girl still isn't sleeping through the night :-(

But since I do get an extra day this year- I decided to make it day to post something on my neglected blog. I really do love this space but it's seriously crazy how time gets the best of you. And that to a crapped out computer and 4 months will pass by before you know it.

So enjoy your extra day this year! even if it is a dreaded Monday!


okay, okay- I had to include some kind of motivational quote.

 photo fmtmsig-1.png

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. I can sympathize! I hope she starts sleeping more at night. That is in my opinion the hardest part about having a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! My son didn't sleep through for almost a year! I'm in it for the long haul.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X