Thursday, September 10, 2015

Birthday Week: Gifts from Everybody!

I don't know about you but I think Birthdays are quite special. I mean not every one gets to have one every year. And who doesn't appreciate special shout out for their birthday?

Although we do not do huge birthday parties every year - I still want my little guy to be able to celebrate in a special way.




I think the person of honor would like to receive some extra's as well. So I thought I would share with you his birthday extras:






Children's Place: My Place rewards


Cold Stone Creamery, because extra ice cream on your birthday is always sweet!


If you little is into TV they might appreciate a call from their favorite character. The Nick Jr. birthday club will do just that! How cool would it be for Dora to call and sing Happy Birthday?!
Of course, this list isn't comprehensive- but I'm sure your little one would love the benefits! Are you (or your child) a member of a birthday club with awesome rewards (aka extra birthday presents). Let me know in the comments!
 photo fmtmsig-1.png

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome. Didn't know about coldstone. Signing up for it now! Not that I should be but it'll be my excuse :-P.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X