Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Year In Review


















This is the third year I've done my Year in Review in pictures. It's always nice to look back and reflect. You know what they say "you can't get to where your going if you don't know where you came from". At least I think that's what they say.

And for the first time here is a short video clip of my top 5 instagram photos of 2013. Love this little recap! Although I don't have a huge following - I love the followers that I have. Feel free to join me!


 photo fmtmsig-1.png

5 comments:

  1. Love the recap. I think that's the saying about knowing where you came from :-).

    Cheers to an even better 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your year in reviews in pictures... Looks like a fantastic year!! Here's to 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. What a busy yet fun year you had. Happy New Year 2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your recap of 2013! Great year.

    Cheers to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the year review in pictures. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X