Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Overwhelmed

My post today was supposed to be a few things.
1.       It was supposed to be posted earlier
2.       It was supposed to be about another baby prep class
3.       It was supposed to be about my recent baby purchase and lastly,
4.       It was supposed to include some stuff about my weekend.

So clearly I have a lot going on and quite frankly it’s a little overwhelming. Truth be told I get overwhelmed with my to do list about once every 4 to 6 weeks so this is nothing new. However, once you throw in pregnancy induced exhaustion and laziness this amplifies this overwhelmed feeling. My husband asked me to write and everything down and we will begin to cross everything off together (I<3 him!). While I would love to start this list right here, right now- you might stop following me forever.

I'm so overwhelmed, I keep mixing up the days of me and hubby's engagement anniversary!




So, tomorrow we celebrate. 4 years ago tomorrow I had no idea what I was in store for. Hopefully I can capture this story again to share with you all. In the meantime- I panic... and create another list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X